Welcome to Naval Attack Challenge
Welcome to the Naval Attack Challenge. On this occasion you will have to develop a plane or helicopter equipped with anti-ship missiles. The aircraft can be replica or fictitious, it can be jet or turboprop. Each aircraft will be tested on a secret map in which there will be a predetermined combat route. Prepare your aircraft to participate in the Naval Attack Challenge.
- 1 - The Naval Attack Challenge and its rules of participation are published!
Deadline 25 December 2019
Basic Build Rules - XML Edition Allow! Read rules please!
- VERY IMPORTANT! The design and behaviour of the aircraft must be realistic
- Must be successor of this post
- Must be a new post, no reuploads
- Can be both fictional and replica
- Max 3 entries per person
- XML is allowed and expected
- Your entry must be more than 230 parts and less than 750 parts
- The weight and drag of the details can be 0
- Max Flares (50 units) Max Chaffs (50 units)
- The description is highly recommended and it will be specified: 1) Year of introduction, 2) Manufacturer, 3) Options, Specifications, Features
It will be judged
- Ease of maneuver -
30pt- Your aircraft handles well, flies at a speed suitable for the type of aircraft, turns well, has a smooth flight, works well at all speeds, quickly gains altitude.
- Realistic model -
40pt- If it looks realistic or plausible, you will gain more points
- Details, paint and accesories -
10pt- Do you have good looks and details?
- Realistic weapons and behaviour -
20pt- It has weapons according to those currently available. Is the behavior of the weapons realistic? Do the missiles have realistic reach, speed and behavior? Do you use guns based on real or similar weapons?
- Build quality -
20pt- Your aircraft has been built with quality, paying attention to detail, has a good finish
- Mission Fulfillment -
50pt- Destroy the two frigates, without suffering damage + Fire the anti-ship missiles within 100 feet + Complete mission between the 5 best chronos + Back to base + Destroy secondary objectives
- Fair play -
20pt- If you meet all the rules you will earn 20 points, otherwise you can lose up to 20 points
How is the test on the secret map?
- All aircraft participating in the challenge will be tested on a secret map.
- Airplanes and helicopters will have predetermined combat routes. They will have to overcome the air defenses in their path, until they reach two frigates that they must destroy with their anti-ship weapons. The anti-ship attack will launch less than 100 feet high.
- The elimination of other objectives, add points, also return to the base.
- The test video will be published on YouTube.
- Finally, the secret map will also be published.
- Winner :: 30 Upvote + 1 Spotlight
- 2nd place :: 5 Upvote + 1 Spotlight
- 3rd place :: 5 Upvote
- Successors 43 airplane(s) +2205 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 1.6ft (0.5m)
- Length 3.3ft (1.0m)
- Height 1.6ft (0.5m)
- Empty Weight 551lbs (250kg)
- Loaded Weight 551lbs (250kg)
- Wing Loading -439,839.3lbs/ft2 (-2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 127
- Number of Parts 1
- Control Surfaces 0