The Kingfisher is the prime example of the Waterling style. If you cant build a lot of planes, build a few terrific ones. This is the best seaplane fighter in the world at this time, with a stunning top speed and maneuverability, its said that one Waterling pilot can take on a squadron of Burgania's fighters.
Armament- one 20mm cannon and two 13mm machine guns.
- Predecessor WFA P-19D Kingfisher
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 37.4ft (11.4m)
- Length 29.7ft (9.1m)
- Height 10.8ft (3.3m)
- Empty Weight 4,285lbs (1,943kg)
- Loaded Weight 5,919lbs (2,684kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.295
- Wing Loading 23.7lbs/ft2 (115.9kg/m2)
- Wing Area 249.3ft2 (23.2m2)
- Drag Points 3537
- Number of Parts 122
- Control Surfaces 18