Instructions are super simple and should contain all you want.
Would you like the finished plane? Let me know via upvote or a follow.
P.S. Still a wip so some things are a little janky.
- The flap on top, front flap’s rotator has a minor issue. You may fix it by swapping the input code to: (GearDown) * (VTOL < .5)? ((TAS<128)&(TAS>114) ? abs(((TAS-114)/14)-1) *GearDown: (TAS<114? GearDown:0) ): 0
Disclaimer: I did not build the base plane, Lemoose did. Programmed it a TON & slapped on weapons
- Created On iOS
- Wingspan 23.4ft (7.1m)
- Length 32.1ft (9.8m)
- Height 8.9ft (2.7m)
- Empty Weight 16,156lbs (7,328kg)
- Loaded Weight 18,648lbs (8,458kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 5.965
- Wing Loading 41.4lbs/ft2 (202.2kg/m2)
- Wing Area 450.2ft2 (41.8m2)
- Drag Points 2790
- Number of Parts 274
- Control Surfaces 6
- Performance Cost 1,869