- Gyro installed for better hover/handling.
- New 'sheen' paint.
- New, more stable smoke pod.
- Simplified cockpit (for mobile downloads) still fully functional.
- New machine gun - hard hitter (this can take out on-coming missiles!).
- Body work and handling improvements.
=== VTOL and thrust vectoring F35B ===
- Pitch and Yaw for thrust vectoring - can also be used whilst hovering.
- VTOL all the way down to deploy short/vertical take-off.
- Approx. 14-16% for VTOL take-off.
- VTOL up to open missile bays.
- AG 1 for bombs.
- AG 2- 3 for external missiles,
- AG 4 - 5 for internal missiles,
- AG 6 for smoke (AG7 releases).
- AG 7 for afterburners (~1400 mph).
- Trim for trim and flaps (trim + also open fuel nozzle).
Note: Custom landing gear. Internal missiles can fire without opening missile bay doors (for AI combat).