People of the Commonwealth. Do not interfere. Our intentions are peaceful. We are the Brotherhood of Steel.
The flagship of the Brotherhood of Steel, the Prydwen serves multiple roles for the Brotherhood, including those of aircraft carrier, command center, clinic, personnel quarters, equipment maintenance bay and research facility.
VTOL up/down: Airship lift up/down (VTOL 0 to hover)
Roll: Roll airship
Yaw: Airship rudder
Throttle: Move Forward
Brake: Reverse thrust airship
-Ag8: Disable airship roll & yaw
Ag1-4: Turn on selected Vertibird
Trim up/down: Vertibird lift up/down (Trim 0 to hover)
Pitch/Roll/Yaw: Basic VTOL controls
Ag5: Cruising mode
Ag6: Hide flight instruments
LandingGear: Deploy docking hook
Some buttons on flight control room. Look to your left & right, Another buttons inside each Vertibird. The labels will tell what they do.
1. Go to flight control room. Press
button A and B of Vertibird you want to use.
2. After the boom lowered, Turn on Vertibird
3. Wait for the engines to power up then unlock the hook
(!) Better get to high altitude before releasing Vertibird.
4. Go back to flight control room. Press
counterweight button to stabilize airship center of mass. Also disable Airship controls
5. Now you're flying. Go clean any abominations you see.
(i) You can deploy only 1 Vertibird at a time due to limitation in control grouping. So park the first one somewhere then deploy next Vertibird.
(i) The counterweight can balance 1 empty dock on that side. If you want to deploy more Vertibird, do it on oposite side.
1. Lower the docking boom
(button A). Approach the Prydwen carefully not to collide.
(!) To avoid collision, i recommend approach from below in case the Vertibird haven't slowed down.
2. Deploy docking hook
(LandingGear). Get the hook inside the ring.
3. You may need to adjust the tail. You can pitch up safely now and yaw the tail until it below the hanger.
4. Go to flight control room. Lock the tail
(button B), Turn off Vertibird
(-Ag1-4), Raise docking boom
(button A), and lastly turn off
5. Welcome back Lancer! Watch your step out here. Its a long way down.
(i) This is really hard even if ThePrydwen isn't moving but still possible. Kinda like threading a needle.
- Thanks to Fallout 4 for model reference. And that guy who extracted the model to Sketchfab.
- @hpgbproductions for VTOL engine FT using PID. I still don't understand how it work but somehow "it just works".
- @RavenG59 for stopable infinite rotator idea.
- And to everyone seeing this. Download. Enlist. And serve a greater cause.
- jamesPLANESii 2 months ago
- KerlonceauxIndustries 2 months ago
- InternationalAircraftCompany 2 months ago
- VeryUnprofession 2 months ago
- Sm10684 2 months ago
- BuiltBionixInd10 2 months ago
- GreatHenry one month ago
- Fineilldoitmyself 2 months ago
- CookingWithCinderBlocks 2 months ago
- RolandTelmsFrossag 2 months ago
- MSRM 2 months ago
- DISHWASHER2005 2 months ago
- Wibbley one month ago
- Otana 2 months ago
- xNotDumb 2 months ago
- KyonIndustries 2 months ago
- WinsWings 2 months ago
- TRD 2 months ago
- HuskyDynamics01 2 months ago
- Successors 1 airplane(s)
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 73.8ft (22.5m)
- Length 423.2ft (129.0m)
- Height 92.9ft (28.3m)
- Empty Weight N/A
- Loaded Weight 117,865lbs (53,463kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 2.731
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.016
- Wing Loading 54.9lbs/ft2 (268.1kg/m2)
- Wing Area 2,146.3ft2 (199.4m2)
- Drag Points 210141
- Number of Parts 1345
- Control Surfaces 12
- Performance Cost 5,523