Special thanks to SPMC boys, @TirpitzWantsPlanes and @TheKugelblitz for suggestions!
Welcome back for me, I guess. Here's an IS-2.
The IS-2 is one of the tanks in the IS tank series of the Soviet Union. This tank was made and saw combat in WW2.
- Realistic mass and scale.
- Flexible, realistic tracks
- Funky trees magic(gun traverse and elevation, engine and steering, sprocket wheel animation)
- Accurate cannon gunsight (1 mil = 1 kilometer increment)
- boosted driving performance(added 3 km/h to its top speed and slightly increased acceleration). It's boring to drive a slow, heavy tank in a massive SP island(s).
- 1x 122mm D-25T cannon(28 HE rounds, 10 sec reload).
- 1x 12.7mm DSHK machine gun.
- 2x 7.62mm DT machine gun(47 ammo per mag, 2 sec reload).
- Cam1 for gunsight, Cam2 for Dushka MG camera.
- AG8 + VTOL for gun elevation, AG8 + Yaw for gun traverse, AG8 also unlocks the Main gun and coaxial MG.
- AG2 + Yaw and VTOL to control Dushka MG
- AG3 + Trim to control the rear turret gun.
Flexing the tracks
Destroying enemy targets
Destroying bomber using the Dushka MG
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 10.6ft (3.2m)
- Length 33.5ft (10.2m)
- Height 11.3ft (3.5m)
- Empty Weight 99,817lbs (45,276kg)
- Loaded Weight 99,942lbs (45,333kg)
- Wing Loading 439,839.3lbs/ft2 (2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 4740
- Number of Parts 462
- Control Surfaces 0