About the aircraft
The Not-A-Cub is apart of Bacon Reverse Engineering LTD.'s B600 Series of reverse engineered designs. In particular, the B620 is loosely based off the Piper J-3 Cub.
The B620 features a simple 2-seat cockpit with just enough instrumentation to be legal, a shortened wing with flaps, absolutely zero lights since those are for newbs, and finally a larger tail with more control and maneuverability.
VTOL slider down.
Full power, flaps and trims varies.
10% or Idle engine, flaps full, and trim varies.
- Successors 3 airplane(s) +14 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 30.1ft (9.2m)
- Length 21.5ft (6.5m)
- Height 9.6ft (2.9m)
- Empty Weight 1,380lbs (626kg)
- Loaded Weight 2,125lbs (964kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.082
- Wing Loading 4.4lbs/ft2 (21.4kg/m2)
- Wing Area 484.4ft2 (45.0m2)
- Drag Points 1340
- Number of Parts 631
- Control Surfaces 4