Name: Panavia Cyclone Mk. II Blk.3
Type: Personal Concept
Attempt #: 2
Falkenwut Generation Build: 7
After a good month working on this model, I am ready to release this incomplete remake model; the Panavia Cyclone Mk. II Blk.3
A small team was formed up, however the model was left incomplete and it didn't turn out all that great. So a new project needed to be done. This time, I blended in the design of my BAe Kite to the product, and this JSF-style design was born...
The Panavia Cyclone MK. II Blk.3 comes with:
- Detailed VR cockpit
-A nice selection of Air-to-Air & Air-to-Ground Ordinance
- Refuelling probe
I still feel this plane is far far FAR from complete and I bit way more than I could chew... I might redo this in the far far future...
Unfortunately the VTOL was an incredibly sophisticated system and I ended up needing a gyro for stability. I usually can manage without gyros but hey, it works I suppose...
Sadly the plane doesn't stabilise very well in slow speeds, making refuelling very challenging...
Credit goes where credit is due.
MANY thanks goes to
- @Greasytortle for the Swivel engine
- @Doomnolymo for the Radar
- @JuanNotAnAlt for the HUD
- @BernKastel & @SuspiciousAccount for helping with the original (abandoned) model and inspiring me on the details of the main body
-@Gro and @scratch for the screenshots seen here
Instructions are provided with the in-game craft instructions.
Hope you all enjoy flying this plane, especially in VR! It was a hard project to make
- This craft is curated
- Tang0five 7 days ago
- Predecessor Featherine
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 28.3ft (8.6m)
- Length 51.9ft (15.8m)
- Height 13.4ft (4.1m)
- Empty Weight 25,852lbs (11,726kg)
- Loaded Weight 35,784lbs (16,231kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 1.62
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.006
- Wing Loading 78.1lbs/ft2 (381.4kg/m2)
- Wing Area 458.1ft2 (42.6m2)
- Drag Points 1123
- Number of Parts 772
- Control Surfaces 0
- Performance Cost 3,268