Do not upvote this, it's a repost, it had its share of upvotes.
The original had weaker flaps (30 power instead of 60), so the takeoff speed was 15-20mph higher than it should. Unacceptable ... so, I deleted it.
Reposted because a friend request, it's a nice Bronco and there are only a few on this site. Flaps fixed ((ofc i forgot to invert one engine, life would not be so exciting))
Also i tried a new flaps system using a gyro (visible behind cockpit), if you feel chatty, tell me what you think about it. Some of my friends don't like it, but I kinda do.
Germany Livery, Helicopter Hunter role
AIRBRAKES (Teeth spoilers no longer have roll role)
NAV LIGHTS on/off
1. Realistic trim/roll tabs mechanics.
2. Double function spoilers (roll/airbrake)
3. Ofc, blueprint and specs match
4. Stable at sea level, max speed (real one) achieved somewhere at 15,000ft
5. On the previous post, the engines had counter-rotating propellers, but for some reason, when i imported the old-save, they are not. Just invert the left engine.
This plane was a pain, a jinx, very moody
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 39.4ft (12.0m)
- Length 44.8ft (13.7m)
- Height 14.3ft (4.3m)
- Empty Weight 8,700lbs (3,946kg)
- Loaded Weight 11,266lbs (5,110kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.071
- Wing Loading 28.6lbs/ft2 (139.7kg/m2)
- Wing Area 393.9ft2 (36.6m2)
- Drag Points 4014
- Number of Parts 350
- Control Surfaces 6