This is a toy of early computer game in 1960s. If you don't know Dr.Nim, read the original descripitions at the bottom. You can find youtube video and original manual in massage board.
- At first, Wait for few seconds to stabilize the table.
- AG1 for Power ON (Game Start)
- Then, you choose 'Player turn' or 'Dr.Nim turn'
- Roll Left for Dr Nim's turn. Roll Right for Player turn.
- Drop Balls for Pitch Down (Control stick UP).
- Sometimes, these flip-flops rotates without control. In this case, reset the game and try again.
HOW TO PLAY AGAINST DR.NIM (Descriptions from original manual)
1. If you want to go first, flip the TURN SWITCH to player.(Roll Left for Dr.Nim, Roll Right for Player)
2. You may take 1 or 2 or 3 marbles on each turn.
3. The one who takes the LAST marble LOSES.
4. Next, PUSH the TRIGGER (Pitch Down / Control Stick UP) once for each of the 1 or 2 or 3 marbles you may want to take.
5. After your turn, flip the TURN SWITCH to Dr.Nim (Roll Left for Dr.Nim) Then push the TRIGGER (Pitch Down / Control Stick UP) only ONCE and Dr.Nim will take his turn.
6. When he is finished, Dr.Nim will flip the TURN SWITCH back to PLAYER for your turn.
7. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until only ONE MARBLE IS LEFT.
WHOEVER HAS TO TAKE THAT LAST MARBLE LOSES!
IF YOU SHOULD WANT TO LET DR.NIM GO FIRST, FLIP THE TURN SWITCH TO DR.NIM (Roll Left for Dr.Nim) AND PLAY AS ABOVE.
If you play correctly, you can beat THE AMAZING DR.NIM, but remember, DR.NIM hates to lose... so don't make any mistakes.