Bell 47, my favourite chopper!
Like the earlier version, this is super funky nimble (and balanced).
By default the controls won't 'spring back', this means pitch forward by 5 degrees and it stays set at 5 degrees, etc.
- AG1 to start engines.
- AG2 to HOLD position.
- AG3 for “spring back” controls for easier flying.
- AG5 for doors.
- AG7 to switch between Altitude above sea level or ground level (AltitudeAGL default)
- Throttle to gain the desired altitude. 100% is 1000 metres, 10% 100 metres, 1% 10 metres.
- Trim for fine tuning altitude. One notch is 5 metres (for sea level flying, just use Trim).
- Trim all the way to the top changes altitude adjustment to climbing rate, which can go beyond 1000m.
Picking Up Stuff
- VTOL up to deploy the winch.
- Switch to “Position” camera.
- AG4 FINE mode.
- AG 6 for magnet.
- Go to "Hook" camera once you are hooked on.
- THEL (Tactical High Energy Laser) by @mahardika - full auto.
- Go to "Lazer" Camera!
- Successors 1 airplane(s) +7 bonus
- Created On Mac
- Wingspan 10.7ft (3.3m)
- Length 57.4ft (17.5m)
- Height 11.5ft (3.5m)
- Empty Weight 7,540lbs (3,420kg)
- Loaded Weight 8,291lbs (3,760kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 69.112
- Wing Loading N/A
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 4235
- Number of Parts 469
- Control Surfaces 0
- Performance Cost 1,891