Auto Credit Based on Snargles's A-10C THUNDERBOLT II
Credit time lol:
Snargles made the original plane.
JoshuaW made the Nose Autoaim Turret
- I made it kind of unstable!
- I added a ton of anti air missiles for some reason...
- It now has a gun that aims itself at the target! (totally not because i suck at aiming)
- You can now take off and land it on the carrier!
- In the cockpit, I changed the weapon screen to only show "missiles left" and added another gauge that does the same but fancier. (See second image!)
- I made the engines be turned on by default and you need to press 8 to turn it off again.
AG3: Jettison Weaponry
AG4: Arresting hook
AG5: Master Arm
AG7: Formation Lights
- Stealth117 15 days ago
- TimsonAviation 3 months ago
- Predecessor A-10C THUNDERBOLT II
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 57.9ft (17.7m)
- Length 55.6ft (16.9m)
- Height 15.1ft (4.6m)
- Empty Weight N/A
- Loaded Weight 40,534lbs (18,386kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.864
- Wing Loading 58.7lbs/ft2 (286.8kg/m2)
- Wing Area 690.0ft2 (64.1m2)
- Drag Points 9342
- Number of Parts 398
- Control Surfaces 12
- Performance Cost 2,154
ay u made a new plane! sorry i havent been active at all for a while i completely forgot about dis
Ace Combat be like:
This doesn’t go BRRRTTT it goes ZRRRRRRTTTTTTTTT ZRRRRRRTTTTTTT ZRRRRRRTTTT