The Rhino Wheeled tank destroyer was manufactured in 2025 and served the Armed Forces of the Philippines. Armed with 120mm howitzer for artillery and for tank busting ability and 7.62mm RCWS for taking out enemy infantry, also armed with smoke grenade launchers to reduce its visibility.
- AG1 to activate the main cannon, VTOL and trim for aiming.
- AG2 to activate RCWS, VTOL and trim for its aiming.
- AG6 for left signal.
- AG7 for right signal.
- AG8 to turn off lights and turret aiming.
- Successors 9 airplane(s) +40 bonus
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 10.7ft (3.3m)
- Length 30.3ft (9.2m)
- Height 17.2ft (5.2m)
- Empty Weight 8,149lbs (3,696kg)
- Loaded Weight 10,263lbs (4,655kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 1.313
- Wing Loading 10,170.4lbs/ft2 (49,656.3kg/m2)
- Wing Area 1.0ft2 (0.1m2)
- Drag Points 8676
- Number of Parts 206
- Control Surfaces 0
- Performance Cost 818