Special thanks to my friend Ian Yashima for the amazing screenshots.
In 2016 I made the very first Droplet in this game, which gained lots of wows and downloads.
old version droplet
Today, with brand new technologies, I present you the 2022 version of the legendary Droplet.
Droplet is an alien space probe from sci-fi novel The Three-Body Problem
The probe uses strong interaction force to bind atoms extremly tightly, forming an indestructible shell with absolute smoothness, and hence got the name "droplet".
Its advanced driving power, which human could not unterstand, can burst an incredible acceleration, and even make sharp angle turns without losing speed, against law of physics known by human.
In 2211, the first Droplet arrived solar system, and destroyed all 2000 starships of human space fleet, letting human really see the gap between ants and elephants.
- Extrem high speed and maneuverability
- Auto target chasing and striking ability
- Absolute smoothness crafted with ultra high precision, not a single ridge or gap can be found on its shell
- Immune to crash and gun attack (but not explosive weapons)
- Improved manual control logic
- Terrain auto-adapting ability
- Capability to fly at all attitude and velocity.
No gyroscope nor rotators used, all rotation and movements are driven by 10 fixed jet engines, which run under FT codes.
While it is immune to crash damage, it is still vulnerable against explosive weapons, including the ones ignited by crashing, meaning the target you select is better without missiles and bombs.
Make sure to set Aircraft Reflections to Realtime for optimal visual effect.
AG1: target chasing
AG2: target striking (use with AG1 on)
(Not very ideal against surface targets like ships or cars due to terrain protect)
FireGuns: faster turn
AG3: surface mode
AG4: ultra speed
Here is an alternative version for AI that smashes everything it sees
There might be further updates if bugs are found
And don't forget to leave an upvote or comment if you like it, thank you.
- Successors 4 airplane(s)
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 6.6ft (2.0m)
- Length 11.5ft (3.5m)
- Height 11.9ft (3.6m)
- Empty Weight 5,137lbs (2,330kg)
- Loaded Weight 6,943lbs (3,149kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 436.911
- Wing Loading 1,720.3lbs/ft2 (8,399.2kg/m2)
- Wing Area 4.0ft2 (0.4m2)
- Drag Points 1791
- Number of Parts 44
- Control Surfaces 0
- Performance Cost 225