Photo taken by @JS01
This is m- OUR first replica this year! The Yak-9K.
This Yak-9 variant has NS-45 cannon as the main armament and has the highest caliber gun ever mounted on a light fighter. Off course it has flaws: the plane shakes violently upon firing the gun and suffers from oil leaks and pretty unreliable.
- Realistic mass and scale(roughly 1:1 scale)
- Realistic wing loading(realistic handling)
- Realistic recoil(fire the cannon sparingly, as it is highly inaccurate even just bursting fire). The recoil shakes the plane violently upon continuous fire.
- simplified cockpit with gunsight
- 1x 45mm NS-45 cannon(29 rounds)
- 1x 12.7mm Berezin UBS Machine gun(200 rounds)
- Cam1 to view gunsight
- AG1 for navigation lights
- Throttle to start engine
- VTOL for flaps
- WASD to control plane
Happy hunting comrades!
- Successors 2 airplane(s) +7 bonus
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 32.5ft (9.9m)
- Length 29.3ft (8.9m)
- Height 11.4ft (3.5m)
- Empty Weight 6,092lbs (2,763kg)
- Loaded Weight 7,365lbs (3,341kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.16
- Wing Loading 34.8lbs/ft2 (169.7kg/m2)
- Wing Area 211.9ft2 (19.7m2)
- Drag Points 1934
- Number of Parts 497
- Control Surfaces 7