A jet I made inspired by the real life F-15 STOL/MTD, probably also my best looking plane so far.
I tried to make the flight model on this more realistic than on my older jets, so you probably won't be able to do any 40g turns with it.
Weapons: 1x M1A1 Vulcan, 2x SRAM, 4x LRAM
Other: 3x Fuel Tank, 48x Flares, 48x Chaff
—[While on ground]: Canard Brakes
—[0–90%]: Normal Power
AG3: Speed Brake
AG4: Disable TVC
AG5: Jettison SRAM
AG6: Jettison LRAM
AG7: Jettison Fuel Tanks
AG8: Arm Weapons
Inputs not listed don't do anything special.
- Take-off is easier if you disable the TVC since you won't have to deal with tail strikes.
- I removed the roll functionality from the engines since it was basically useless.
- Fixed the color of the left navigation light
- Updated rudder code
- Updated front wheel code
- Updated flight instructions
- Replaced the G-force air brake with a flaps air brake
- Removed delay for the canard brakes
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 35.8ft (10.9m)
- Length 50.0ft (15.2m)
- Height 16.3ft (5.0m)
- Empty Weight 24,339lbs (11,040kg)
- Loaded Weight 38,310lbs (17,377kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 1.001
- Wing Loading 81.8lbs/ft2 (399.3kg/m2)
- Wing Area 468.4ft2 (43.5m2)
- Drag Points 1368
- Number of Parts 216
- Control Surfaces 6
- Performance Cost 1,291