Thanks for taking the time to look at my work!
AG1: Enable the variable function.
"Messerschmitt Me P.1109" is a biplane jet aircraft with variable mechanism planned by Germany in 1944.
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 30.2ft (9.2m)
- Length 30.8ft (9.4m)
- Height 11.1ft (3.4m)
- Empty Weight -3,343lbs (-1,516kg)
- Loaded Weight 5,519lbs (2,503kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 14.658
- Wing Loading 12.0lbs/ft2 (58.8kg/m2)
- Wing Area 458.5ft2 (42.6m2)
- Drag Points 860
- Number of Parts 275
- Control Surfaces 10