For updated version please visit here
- re-connected the stall warning siren, it should now sound normally.
- adjusted ammo counter in a more intuitive way; the MG151 has been moved to the wing roots, so their ammo are shown on the outer meters.
This is the first aircraft of my "parallel world series", a Focke-Wulf BMW 803 fighter with Union Air Force markings.
A full background story can be seen here.
The aircraft belongs to Wright Isle Squadron (hence the unit badge that resembles Wright Flyer). The yellow cross is the pilot's personal mark, referring to his knight ancestors.
- Good performance (740 km/h sea level, <9 second 360 turn)
- Capable of post-stall maneuvers (Pugachev's Cobra)
- Good weapon loadout
- Original paint job
- Authentic AFN2 navigation system and other functional instruments.
- FT constant-speed propeller with engine idling.
Normal flight control (NOT RECOMMENDED WITH KEYBOARD, NOT TESTED WITH MOBILE)
AG2: Supermaneuverbility switch (release elevator angle limit)
AG3: R4M rocket salvo (explode at 1.2km, suggest fire at about 1.6 km for head-on targets)
AG8: Engine ignition
2x 30mm MK103 autocannon (50 rounds per gun w/ functional ammo counter)
2x 20mm MG151/20 autocannon (250 rounds per gun w/ functional ammo counter)
24x R4M "Orkan" air-to-air rockets
To enjoy the benefits of post-stall maneuvers to the maximum, I recommend adding a simple wing from the Simple Wings mod, and turn on the "wing for effects only" to enable high-AOA condensation effects.
^ The unit badge can be seen below the fin flash of the Union.
^The personal badge of the pilot.
^ The cockpit. Since the 803 fighter has no completed cockpit design, the engineers in the UAF used a layout found in Dornier Do 335.
^A test aircraft executing Pugachev's Cobra.
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 41.5ft (12.7m)
- Length 45.4ft (13.8m)
- Height 11.7ft (3.6m)
- Empty Weight 8,070lbs (3,660kg)
- Loaded Weight 10,463lbs (4,746kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.377
- Wing Loading 36.0lbs/ft2 (175.8kg/m2)
- Wing Area 290.6ft2 (27.0m2)
- Drag Points 2817
- Number of Parts 533
- Control Surfaces 8