- AG1 - Strobe lights
- AG2 - Interior lights
- AG3 - Landing lights
- AG4 - Fuel dumping
- AG7 - Air brakes activation
AG8 - Reverse
Take off and landing speed is about 300 km/h (Flaps: Take-off: 15%, Landing: 100%)
- Use Autopilot and TRIMs during cruising
- Use TRIMs and flaps according to the % of left fuel (the weight of aircraft)
- M-156 "Ladoga" is a modern civil wide-bldy airliner (fictional)
- The model is made in 1:1 scale (life-sized)
- The model is painted in a brand new livery of "Aeroflot - Russian Airlines"
- The model has brand new MAE-G1 engines (fictional)
- You are welcome to find more screenshots here
- Wing part and wing-flex were originnaly made by SavageMan for his Boeing 787-8, special thanks to him
- The "Sky Team" logo was made by CRJ900Pilot, special thanks to him
Lake Ladoga - is a freshwater lake located in the Republic of Karelia and Leningrad Oblast in northwestern Russia, in the vicinity of Saint Petersburg.
It is the largest lake located entirely in Europe, the second largest lake after Baikal in Russia, and the 14th largest freshwater lake by area in the world. Ladoga Lacus, a methane lake on Saturn's moon Titan, is named after the lake.
Aeroflot - Russian Airlines is the largest airline company and National carrier of Russia operating domestic and international flights from Sheremetyevo International Airport. It is one of the oldest airlines in the world, being founded in 1923. The company operates regular passenger flights to 120 destinations in 54 countries (41 destinations withink Russia). Since April, 2006, Aeroflot has been a full-right member of SkyTeam.
- Successors 1 airplane(s)
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 195.3ft (59.5m)
- Length 204.2ft (62.2m)
- Height 57.0ft (17.4m)
- Empty Weight 233,176lbs (105,767kg)
- Loaded Weight 468,631lbs (212,568kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.302
- Wing Loading 67.5lbs/ft2 (329.7kg/m2)
- Wing Area 6,940.1ft2 (644.8m2)
- Drag Points 82513
- Number of Parts 891
- Control Surfaces 8
- Performance Cost 3,522