Many thanks to the user (SenSkysh) for the working radar screen
And finally, after all this time, I am releasing my best (so far) airplane that I have ever made!
This plane for me also served as a kind of base for working out the new features of the latest update in (SP), and I tried to use them to the maximum, and it seems to work!
AG(1) - catapulting
AG(2) - Drop bombs/weapons
AG(3) - Cab lighting
AG(4) - Navigation lights
AG(5) - Reset outboard fuel tanks
AG(7) - Open the cabin
- A detailed and realistic cockpit.
- Elaborate appearance (not perfect, but still)
- Functional radar screen and distance indication to the target.
- Slightly complicated mechanism of retracting the main landing gear struts...
- Sophisticated air-to-air missiles with unpredictable effects on the target. Either destroys, severely damages, or damages the engine!
- Successors 1 airplane(s)
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 31.3ft (9.5m)
- Length 40.1ft (12.2m)
- Height 15.3ft (4.6m)
- Empty Weight N/A
- Loaded Weight 9,448lbs (4,285kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 1.027
- Wing Loading 42.3lbs/ft2 (206.5kg/m2)
- Wing Area 223.4ft2 (20.8m2)
- Drag Points 2519
- Number of Parts 930
- Control Surfaces 7
- Performance Cost 3,225