The McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle is one of the most successful fighters ever built, with over 100 confirmed kills in combat, and 0 losses. This is my 1:1 recreation of the Eagle, featuring realistic statistics across the board, from wing loading to weights. This is likely the closest possible simulation of an F-15C's handling performance on SP, and I hope you all enjoy it. :)
- Detailed model, painstakingly replicated from countless references
- Semi-detailed 360 degree interior
- Realistic flight performance refined using real statistics
- Animated nozzles, gear, airbrake, and intake ramps
- Durable shock absorbing gear, for perfect landings every time.
- Trim for flaps
- 14% thrust on approach for landing at approx. 10 degrees AoA (160mph)
- Do not make sudden pitch adjustments while landing, or you may stall the elevons and drop the nose.
- maximum speed (~1650mph) can be reached at high altitude