Fictional 1930s bomber aircraft equipped with contra-rotating propellers, the first of his kind. Its based on the War thunder French bomber F.222.2
It includes two turrets, one in the front and one on the rear.
-1 Rear turret and
-2 front turret.
You control them by using TRIM and VTOL control surfaces. HAVE FUN!
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 115.7ft (35.3m)
- Length 106.1ft (32.3m)
- Height 27.3ft (8.3m)
- Empty Weight 39,481lbs (17,908kg)
- Loaded Weight 55,822lbs (25,320kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.171
- Wing Loading 34.4lbs/ft2 (168.0kg/m2)
- Wing Area 1,622.0ft2 (150.7m2)
- Drag Points 20646
- Number of Parts 364
- Control Surfaces 6