new thing here
First of all ill get to the controls if you're not into the lore
AG1: Open container/Prepare launcher
AG2: Launch munition
1. when pressing AG2 the munition will launch out so i advise you to pull down a little bit.
2. At high speeds the projectile will tend to elevate a lot so i recomed when it does you put the trim to 0.25
3. when you're about to fire i would usually recommend for you to wait until the system gives you launch authorization but its your choice, you can override the launch authorization.
LMR-8 is a stealth Loitering munition created by FoxDynamics™. The Munition consists of a highly efficient turbofan engine non-afterburning engine and a HEAT munition inside. The loitering munition has a range of 900km and it can recon the target area for 5 hours for targets of opportunity.
Engine: XGR-55 non-afterburning turbofan
Fuel Type: Jet-A1
Guidance: TV guidance, GPS, Autonomous Inertial, Terminal IR seeker
measured RCS: 0.01m^2
Top Speed: 700km/h
service ceiling: 20,000 ft
Warhead type: HEAT or Fragmentation charge (60kg and 130kg respectively)
Endurance: 5h + cruise
Launch platform: Container disguised Launcher
recent Incident 1-F was followed by naval strikes from local militia on the production facility in [REDACTED].
Striked carried out by Corvattes and fast attack craft forced the shore defences to take sometimes heavy damage and stay on high alert.
At that point the production of the
LMR-8 was accelerated and after the final 50 munitions rolling out in _ _-8-2025 these were used in naval petrol roles and scored 4 kills against fast attack craft and 3 kills against corvettes
Lock time: 0
Lock angle: 360°
hope you have a good time using this
also this build is a submission for a weapons challenge. :) i hope I win.
- Predecessor Custom-Weapons-Challenge
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 10.7ft (3.3m)
- Length 33.7ft (10.3m)
- Height 8.0ft (2.4m)
- Empty Weight 25,603lbs (11,613kg)
- Loaded Weight 25,801lbs (11,703kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.13
- Wing Loading 96.1lbs/ft2 (469.3kg/m2)
- Wing Area 268.4ft2 (24.9m2)
- Drag Points 8193
- Number of Parts 135
- Control Surfaces 5
- Performance Cost 668