The Petlyakov Pe-3 was the long-range, night fighter version of the successful Petlyakov Pe-2 high-speed bomber used by the Soviet Union during World War II.
Regular airplane controls
VTOL for flaps
AG1 Rear gun
No beacon lights, sorry!
Oh, and I messed up the physics too.
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 107.3ft (32.7m)
- Length 73.2ft (22.3m)
- Height 21.8ft (6.6m)
- Empty Weight 25,543lbs (11,586kg)
- Loaded Weight 28,299lbs (12,836kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.494
- Wing Loading 14.8lbs/ft2 (72.1kg/m2)
- Wing Area 1,917.2ft2 (178.1m2)
- Drag Points 24005
- Number of Parts 245
- Control Surfaces 13