First of all, Thanks to all of my followers and supporters for helping me reach 100k! As this is one of the greatest milestones in SP, I always wanted to make something special to celebrate it. So, here it is. I proudly present to you the iconic plane from my country’s air force!
The Chengdu J-7 is a People's Republic of China license-built version of the Soviet Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21. Though production ceased in 2013, it continues to serve, mostly as an interceptor, in several air forces, including the Bangladesh Air Force.
The F-7BGI has better functionality than MiG-21. Reportedly more maneuverable than most of the MiG-21s and many of the other contemporary fighters. It also looks a little different than a MiG-21 as its wings are a little swept.
I'm not good at making replicas but still tried my best here, making it my most detailed plane so far (although it is not so decent a replica by performance but I guess I upgraded the real plane here, XD!).
- Realistic Camo and Stickers!
- Fully Custom and Realistic Landing Gears!
- Retractable Landing Lights (Retracts along with LG)
- Realistic Custom Airbrakes!
- Flaps and Slats
- Realistic Size
- Realistic Flight Model (Best performance at top speed)
- No cockpits again (XD, Sorry!)
- 2 x 30mm Type 30-1 Autocannons (with 60 rounds in each)
- 4 x Sidewinders (Guardians)
- Normal Flight Controls
- VTOL Down to deploy Flaps
- VTOL Up for Afterburner. VTOL Neutral to turn off
- AG1 for Brakes
- AG2 for Nav Lights
- AG3 to deploy Chutes
- AG4 to jettison all missiles
- Camera 1 to look at the tail
Here are some more Camos
Enjoy! Have a nice flight!
EternalDarkness for some of the LG FunkyTrees
DarthAbhinav for making it fly like a dream and creating a cool thumbnail
BogdanX for testing and fixing important issues
After Uploading, I noticed the Ailerons were Inverted (my bad). So, here's the fixed version - Click!
- EternalDarkness 1.9 years ago
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 26.8ft (8.2m)
- Length 48.7ft (14.8m)
- Height 13.5ft (4.1m)
- Empty Weight 108lbs (49kg)
- Loaded Weight 21,681lbs (9,834kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 6.374
- Wing Loading 70.6lbs/ft2 (344.9kg/m2)
- Wing Area 307.0ft2 (28.5m2)
- Drag Points 2727
- Number of Parts 747
- Control Surfaces 5
- Performance Cost 2,484