(UPDATE: PROJECT CANCELLED, QingyuZhou IS MAKING HIS OWN!)
Ok, so it's my plane mated to @QingyuZhou 's Concorde cockpit that I said I would upload. Same controls as my previous Concorde except AG1+2 VTOL (nose) Controls have been replaced with only AG1 for the nose raise/lower mechanism. I will start installing an actual virtual cockpit if I get enough support. Livery may be the new British Airways livery if I'm motivated enough. Thank you!
- AG1: Droop nose/visor
- AG3: Afterburners
- AG4: Lights
- AG5: Thrust Reversers
- On take-off, thorottle up slowly to prevent the plane from tipping backwards.
- Take-off speed is about 250 MPH
- Landing speed is about 200 MPH
- Flight characteristics are very realistic. If you climb up to around 50,000-60,000 feet this aircraft would perform exactly like the real plane. It also is difficult to fly at low speed like the real aircraft.
- Created On Mac
- Wingspan 83.7ft (25.5m)
- Length 202.4ft (61.7m)
- Height 40.0ft (12.2m)
- Empty Weight 177,774lbs (80,637kg)
- Loaded Weight 352,256lbs (159,780kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.918
- Wing Loading 91.9lbs/ft2 (448.5kg/m2)
- Wing Area 3,834.6ft2 (356.3m2)
- Drag Points 45956
- Number of Parts 501
- Control Surfaces 13
- Performance Cost 2,256