This is my tribute to Mikhail Deviataiev, and to the planes he piloted before being captured and taken to forced labor camps. Big story behind this Russian Aircraft As.
This plane is the least known of the Lagg, as it had a bad maneuver and lacked optimal speed.
To take off, I recommend helping yourself with the flaps, and control the drift you suffer when taking off.
AG2 activate cannons
AG3 Drop bombs
AG7 start engines
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 49.4ft (15.0m)
- Length 45.7ft (13.9m)
- Height 15.3ft (4.7m)
- Empty Weight 17,230lbs (7,815kg)
- Loaded Weight 24,245lbs (10,997kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 206.223
- Wing Loading 50.0lbs/ft2 (243.9kg/m2)
- Wing Area 485.4ft2 (45.1m2)
- Drag Points 10336
- Number of Parts 309
- Control Surfaces 16
- Performance Cost 1,213