My First build to be uploaded here on simpleplanes
"XD-5 VTOL Fighter" ( FICTIONAL):-
• How to Take off in VTOL mode:-
- Activate AG3 ( Very strong Gyro that will minimize any chance of you making any mistake).
-Throttle up to around 10% to 25%.
- slide the VTOL all the way up.
-Deactivate AG3, Activate AG7 ( navigation lights) and enjoy your flight small note Don’t activate the Auto pilot it can’t control any VTOL plane, Activate AG3 and the GYRO will do the same.
• How to land in VTOL mode:-
- Bring throttle to 0%(the plane have high drag around the air intakes so you will slow down rapidly ).
-throttle to 6% and once you start going up drop it down to 4%/5% any enjoy your landing.
& Why did I reupload it:-
- Fixed the way it flies in straight line ,now it’s very stable and will remain level .
-Added animation: When you spawn the plane, it will jump forward ,so it looks like it’s excited to see some action.
- Very easy to take off and land vertically!!
- Custom landing gear.
-Have custom cockpit view.
- Missiles are stored in the body.
-Two Miniguns With insanely high muzzle velocity (In a dogfight all you need is to get the aiming reticule at the cockpit of the other plane and -happily- watch it explode in the air).
• Performance and armament :-
-Can turn better than Pigpen can barely Keep up with the kickfish by using its Flaps.
-Excellent roll rate.
-Very stable in straight line Until you fire all of your rockets it will pitch up but don’t worry you have flaps to correct it .
*For the armament: ( Activated by AG1)
-Four miniguns ( Two with Very high muzzle velocity(You don’t need to lead your shots when in a dogfight!) and two with high fire rate because they look cool)
- 2 Guardians and 4 interceptors missiles ( To use the, activate AG1 and REMEMBER to slide the TIRM all the way up).
• Activation Groups:-
!Can be seen from the cockpit!
-AG1 activate Weapon systems just make sure to slide the TRIM all the way up before firing any air-to-air Missile.(This opens a missile bay)
-AG2 Does nothing.
-AG3 Activates Gyro and thruster nodes to control the plane in VTOL mode.
-AG4 Activates the flaps (TIRM par).
-AG5 does nothing.
-AG6 Does nothing.
-AG7 Activates BEAUTIFUL navigation lights.
-AG8 can’t remember.
I REALLY hope you enjoy this planes as much as I enjoyed building it, and Thanks for the support.
- Ryn176 3.0 years ago
- BlackhattAircraft 3.0 years ago
- IGNikolaev 3.0 years ago
- Bearclaw189 2.8 years ago
- Renameduser4 3.0 years ago
- JustaSuthernBoy 3.0 years ago
- Roswell 2.8 years ago
- Simplemike 3.0 years ago
- Homemade 3.0 years ago
- Dastin 3.0 years ago
- ZetaAvalon 3.0 years ago
- SakuraSaku 3.0 years ago
- Armyguy1534 3.0 years ago
- Space137 3.0 years ago
- SovietBias 3.0 years ago
- EasternPatrick 2 months ago
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 39.2ft (12.0m)
- Length 49.4ft (15.1m)
- Height 18.9ft (5.8m)
- Empty Weight N/A
- Loaded Weight 7,614lbs (3,453kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 3.541
- Wing Loading 31.7lbs/ft2 (155.0kg/m2)
- Wing Area 239.8ft2 (22.3m2)
- Drag Points 11252
- Number of Parts 456
- Control Surfaces 10
- Performance Cost 1,659