- Throttle to increase/ decrease altitude. Neutral hover at 46-47%.
- Pitch for forward/reverse, roll for turning, and yaw for strafe.
- VTOL to operate turrets. FireGuns and countermeasures to fire weapons
The Jormugandr-Class is the largest 3rd-gen warship to enter service, and is the last warship of the Continuum to be developed before a post-war economic crisis robbed the Continuum of the funds needed to design and produce new warships. Having been commissioned a little too late to participate in the last days of the First Tor War, the Jormugandr-Class saw very little action, and it's state-of-the-art technology was put to waste. The Jormugandr was then reassigned to an active support role to the Fringes, where it was part of a massive operation to quell the insurgencies which were dangerously reaching the point of an all-out war. The carrier features multiple launch bays for fighters, bombers and drone spacecraft, and is quite heavily armed for a carrier, sporting 12 heavy plasma boltguns, 4 heavy rail rocket batteries, and 24 anti-missile lasers. Today the Jormugandr-Class serves as a mobile command center for its assigned battlefleet, making use of its sophisticated communications suites for faster intra and interfleet coordination.
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 55.0ft (16.8m)
- Length 141.3ft (43.1m)
- Height 15.6ft (4.7m)
- Empty Weight -4,734,385lbs (-2,147,483kg)
- Loaded Weight 155,549lbs (70,556kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.108
- Wing Loading -439,839.3lbs/ft2 (-2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 65053
- Number of Parts 1294
- Control Surfaces 0