My 2-year special build for everyone!
The Curtiss XP-40Q is an experimental aircarft of USA and features much faster speeds compared to early P-40 variants.
4x M2 Browning .50 cal MGs
- Cam1 for cockpit view, comes with a gunsight.
- VTOL for flaps, all regular controls.
- When Landing, Slow down the plane to 200mph and deploy flaps, depending how much lift is needed. Slowly increase flaps upon deceleration to overcome gravity. When near the runway, cut throttle while pitching down, gain little to moderate angle of attack and touchdown in 95-90 mph no more no less, make sure the propellers won't hit the ground.
- Successors 5 airplane(s) +210 bonus
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 35.8ft (10.9m)
- Length 35.7ft (10.9m)
- Height 12.5ft (3.8m)
- Empty Weight 5,414lbs (2,456kg)
- Loaded Weight 6,638lbs (3,010kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.199
- Wing Loading 26.7lbs/ft2 (130.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 248.2ft2 (23.1m2)
- Drag Points 1469
- Number of Parts 456
- Control Surfaces 5