The Airbus A330neo is a wide-body jet airliner developed by Airbus from the Airbus A330ceo. A new version with modern engines comparable to those developed for the Boeing 787 was called for by owners of the current A330. It was launched on 14 July 2014 at the Farnborough Airshow, promising 14% better fuel economy per seat. It exclusively uses the larger Rolls-Royce Trent 7000. Its two versions are based on the A330-200 and -300: the -800 has a range of 8,150 nmi (15,090 km) with 257 passengers while the -900 covers 7,200 nmi (13,330 km) with 287 passengers. The -900 made its maiden flight on 19 October 2017 and received its EASA type certificate on 26 September 2018. It was first delivered to TAP Air Portugal on 26 November and had its maiden commercial flight on 15 December. The -800 made its first flight on 6 November 2018 and received EASA type certification on 13 February 2020.
- Plane body from SavageMan's Airbus A330-300 China Eastern
- Engines from FiguredFC's [TSAD] A350-900 XWB
- Activate 1 for Lights
- Activate 2 + Brake for Reverse Thrusts
- Activate 3 + Drop Fuel Tanks (like fuel damping in rea life)
- Mobile version is now available. Link
- This plane is focused on A330-900.
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.298
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.001
- Wing Loading 62.6lbs/ft2 (305.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 7,566.9ft2 (703.0m2)
- Drag Points 64292
- Number of Parts 1065
- Control Surfaces 9
- Performance Cost 3,980