it's a fictional plane. but, many user are maybe remembrance this red single-engine reciprocating seaplane of this ill-conceived design.
yeah. this plane is based on Sample of Old Seaplane!
I made this with the intention of taking part in the VR challenge. but I gave up because I exceeded the parts limit and decided to post it as normal.
i not have a VR, so didn't debug this. SORRY!
- This craft is curated
- Successors 2 airplane(s) +42 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 40.2ft (12.2m)
- Length 30.5ft (9.3m)
- Height 16.8ft (5.1m)
- Empty Weight 4,024lbs (1,825kg)
- Loaded Weight 5,264lbs (2,388kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.075
- Wing Loading 10.1lbs/ft2 (49.3kg/m2)
- Wing Area 521.5ft2 (48.5m2)
- Drag Points 2201
- Number of Parts 470
- Control Surfaces 4
- Performance Cost 1,938