If you wish to participate, state your country and class of fighter in the comments.
So basically, this challenge is pretty much a rip-off of LieutenantSOT's WW2 Fighter Challenge, but WW1. I hope to be collaborating with LieutenantSOT to grade and test planes.
- XML is allowed (no mods)
- Must be above 50 parts and below 1000. Let's be a little mobile friendly.
- Props only, guys. This is WW1, so the rules are a lilt stricter.
- Must be original.
- Must be fictional, but must be realistic.
- Try to make your plane look like it's from your chosen country.
- Try to make the speed realistic. So yeah, no supersonic biplanes.
- Must be a successor.
- Armaments (if any) must be realistic. So light machines guns either firing through the prop or on the top wing.
- Medium/Light Fighter: Small, single seater, single engine planes with mainly offensive machine guns as armaments. Speeds around 170-190 mph.
- Heavy Fighter: Usually larger than medium/light fighters, wing a pilot and sometimes a rear gunner, but still single engine. Speeds around 160-180 mph.
- Scout: Basically a fighter without guns. Should be a little slower though. Speeds usually around 150-170 mph.
- Bomber: Big, multi-engined, and slow as f*ck. Can carry at least three bombs. Have fun on this one.
- United States
- Prussia (Germany)
(IF YOU WANT MORE COUNTRIES JUST TAG ME AND SAY SO)
Deadline: I will stop taking builds on January 31. Testing will go on for a week or two, or until further notice.
Tagging Requirements: Tag both me (MajorSix) and LieutenantSOT on your final post.
- Successors 9 airplane(s) +1216 bonus
- Created On iOS
- Wingspan 1.6ft (0.5m)
- Length 1.6ft (0.5m)
- Height 1.6ft (0.5m)
- Empty Weight 110lbs (50kg)
- Loaded Weight 110lbs (50kg)
- Wing Loading 439,839.3lbs/ft2 (2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 184
- Number of Parts 1
- Control Surfaces 0