Basic but effective!
- AG1 for canopy and activates weapons and systems.
- AG2 for rocket booster (careful this drinks fuel).
- AG3 to 5 for manual firing of missiles.
- AG7 chute.
- TRIM for trim.
- Twin high powered auto-cannons.
- Brake - Air brakes.
- Camera 1 - Cleaver cam.
- Camera 2 - Rear view cam. - you can use this to watch pursuing missiles and see the effectiveness of countermeasures.
- 50% throttle plus trim up a little is a good speed to strafing ground land targets. Be sure to hit AG2 after the run to get away from flak and any missiles, plus use rear view cam.
- Landing; she slows down fairly quickly, so for landing keep at full thrust until just before the runway. For carrier landing the chute will bring you to a sudden halt once on the deck.
- Testing and advice from Othwane.
- Successors 4 airplane(s) +49 bonus
- Created On Mac
- Wingspan 33.7ft (10.3m)
- Length 59.7ft (18.2m)
- Height 18.6ft (5.7m)
- Empty Weight 10,377lbs (4,707kg)
- Loaded Weight 15,694lbs (7,119kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 3.006
- Wing Loading 14.7lbs/ft2 (72.0kg/m2)
- Wing Area 1,064.3ft2 (98.9m2)
- Drag Points 12662
- Number of Parts 724
- Control Surfaces 5