- Custom camera 1: Gun camera view
- AG1: Afterburner
- AG2: High agility mode
- AG3: Toggle supersonic configuration (nose ramp/windshield, and wingtip droop)
- LandingGear: Landing gear (see notes)
- FireGuns: Fire plasma cannons
The main landing gear incorporate the unique three-axis rotation of the real aircraft, and so I've used two-stage controls for them. The default LandingGear control will cycle the main gear through the first two rotations; to activate the third rotation that swings the gear up into the body, press AG4. To extend, reverse the procedure (AG4, then LandingGear).
Because of the wobbliness of SP rotators, the gear clips through the body quite badly during high-G turns. There's nothing I can do about that.
There are no bombs or missiles as this thing lags quite badly already. It has twin plasma cannons, though.
Optimal landing speed is around 150 mph. Keep high agility mode ON for landing.
- Successors 2 airplane(s)
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 164.9ft (50.3m)
- Length 268.9ft (82.0m)
- Height 46.1ft (14.0m)
- Empty Weight N/A
- Loaded Weight 226,329lbs (102,661kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.506
- Wing Loading 22.9lbs/ft2 (111.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 9,902.8ft2 (920.0m2)
- Drag Points 48557
- Number of Parts 666
- Control Surfaces 9
- Performance Cost 2,441