Stands for Cargo Biplane Mark 1
Top Speed: 160 to 165 mph
Take off Speed: 100 mph
Landing Speed: 80 to 90 mph
CB 01 or Cargo Biplane Mark 1 is the Very first cargo biplane at that time, it is mostly used as passenger or for cargo items back then, it can carry items up to 1k to 1.5k lbs, it is also used to trasport valuable things such as Engines, Guns, and Plane Parts.
Also big credit for the man who made it hehe, i just move a few stuffs like the landing gear, it tilts off when the aircraft is taking off, and added some seats for the passengers hehe ty btw.
Hope u guys like it!
- TheRealQuandaleDingle 4 months ago
- Predecessor Somebody use this for something
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 62.9ft (19.2m)
- Length 45.1ft (13.8m)
- Height 15.0ft (4.6m)
- Empty Weight 6,635lbs (3,009kg)
- Loaded Weight 8,219lbs (3,728kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.182
- Wing Loading 10.4lbs/ft2 (50.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 793.2ft2 (73.7m2)
- Drag Points 3227
- Number of Parts 123
- Control Surfaces 7
- Performance Cost 573