Type IIC U-Boats were produced at the German shipyard, Kiel, in the early 1940s. German Type IIC vessels sunk more than 1,800 vessels. Using only deck guns, mines, and 7 - 10 torpedos. Nicknamed “Wolf Pack” by Allied forces during WWII. Construction guidelines provided by Friedrich Krupp Germaniawerf, the WWI-WWII company that also built the famous U-96, used in the movie Das Boot.
This model is for surface attacks. In Mediterranean patrols both the deck gun and torpedos were used in sinking Allied ships. Instructions:
1) Throttle=propulsion, Steer=directioinal control.
2) 10 internal torpedos. Use AG torpedo Icon to fire each torp, at optimal 1 mile range.
3) A devastating long range deck gun. Range 5 - 10 miles. Will slice USS Beast in half. Use trim bar to trim control for elevation/range of fire.
4) Sea launch near a fleet. Attack any rival boat at sea level.
- Created On iOS
- Wingspan 11.6ft (3.5m)
- Length 96.8ft (29.5m)
- Height 20.4ft (6.2m)
- Empty Weight 45,236lbs (20,518kg)
- Loaded Weight 52,051lbs (23,610kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.777
- Wing Loading 473.2lbs/ft2 (2,310.5kg/m2)
- Wing Area 110.0ft2 (10.2m2)
- Drag Points 10551
- Number of Parts 274
- Control Surfaces 0