(Foreword: At First I was So Excited when I was Planning about this... But the more I post Insane Builds in this group, Nobody seem to care about the Effort Placed on each build... 200+ Downloads but only 20 Upvotes...
For Me, Upvotes is not a way to be on the top, but for me, its a Sign that I did a Good work on my Creations... Now that I See that Nobody Actually Cares about the Hard Work I placed on Each Builds, Why Should I continue to Play Simple Planes if my builds are only taken for granted?)
Special Thanks to tutqaq For Giving me the Idea of the Hull Design
The Attack Submarine Battleship Bakunawa
No Lore.... If you People are Only After in Downloading the Build, then there is no reason to make a lore, right?
I Simply wanted to make a Ship that can Rival the Performance of the Alicorn; One of the Best Boss Battles in the Entire Ace Combat Franchise.
The Main Playstyle of this Ship, is to Get Upclose and Personal to the Enemy and Obliterating them. Giving them No Time to react.
4x2 380mm Rail Cannons
Shells have a Speed of 18 Kilometers Per Second. Has a Reload Time of 5 Seconds.
R-20 Lancelot Medium Anti-Ship Missile
Excellent Maneuverability, Very Fast Reload Time, and Reasonable Damage
Perfect for Taking Out Targets at Close Range.
Y-20 Nitocris Heavy Anti-Ship Missile
Since it Has More Explosives, It has Less Maneuverability than the R-20s. But In Return, The Nitocris has Twice more range than the Lancelots. You Can Use its Arc to Shoot over ships Hiding Behind Other Sunken Ships
3x8 125mm Secondary Cannons
Secondary Guns. In case if you want anti-ship fire support. they have 2.5 seconds reload each barrel with Good Range. But has Dispersion. Get Close to the Enemy Ships for full Hits, but not too close.
Ravel Close in Weapon System
Good for Shooting down Incoming Enemy missiles. Use the Q-20 Missiles to Shoot down Enemy Aircraft. The Missiles have extreme maneuverability.
800mm V-20 Ereshkigal Fire-and-Forget Anti-ship Torpedo
The First Ever Homing Torpedo in Simple Planes... But I can Already See somebody else will popularize this instead of me... Fire and Forget. 10 Miles Max Range. Can be Fired Underwater. You have 6 of them, so use it well.
Kyrielight Singularity Field Generator
(EXPERIMENTAL AND DOES NOT WORK 100%)
(Firing It Can Cause PC Issues)
Works just like an EMP Generator, But Instead of Disabling the Enemy, It Destroyes them From the Inside. Exploding Stored Ammunition, Destroying Human internal Organs, and Frying Computer Circuits. Do Not Fear, your Ship is Coated with Singularity Field Neutralizer, so it will Not Harm your Ship and Crew.
But this Superweapon Comes at a Price. It Consumes more than 500 Gigawatts of Electricity. So All Power for Propulsion will be Directed to Firing the Superweapon. In Other Words, you cannot Move the Ship if the Kyrielight is Deployed. And to Prevent the Weapon from Turning into a Micro-Black Hole the Weapon must be Given a 1 Minute Cool Down.
HOWEVER, Please do Take Note that For Some Reason It Can Only Do a 100% Performance to Targets to Its Front
- Activate 1 + Pitch and Roll = Activates Rail Cannons
- Activate 2 = Activates the R-20 Lancelots and Y-20 Nitocris
- Activate 3 + VTOL = Activates and Controls the Secondaries
- Activate 4 + VTOL + TRIM = Activates and Controls Left Ravel CIWS
- Activate 5 + VTOL + TRIM = Activates and Controls Right Ravel CIWS
- Activate 6 = Opens Mouth and Activates V-20 Ereshkigal
- Activate 7 = Activates Kyrielight Singularity Field Generator
- Landing Gear = Submerge and Activates Periscope
- Throttle + Yaw = Movement
- Trim = Controls Periscope
- Landing Gear Activates the Periscope as Well
- You Are Faster on the Surface than Submerged
- CIWS Deals almost no Damage to Sips.
- Make Sure your Targets are In Front of you when Firing the Kyrielight
- The V-20 Ereshkigals Only Homes on Targets if it is In Front of you
- The Kyrielight has a 60 Seconds Reload
I have Now reached the Conclusion:
80% Of the People here in this community don't actually care about the Hard Work Placed on Each Build. They Neither Cared about the Lore, nor the Concept Behind it. They just want the build itself, not the Details.
So Now, this will be my final post with this type of details scheme. Because All this Time I was playing Simple Planes, I was just wasting time on typing too Details when people are Actually After just the Activation Groups and Controls.
End of Post
- Predecessor [Closed] Submarine Challenge
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 98.9ft (30.2m)
- Length 432.9ft (131.9m)
- Height 78.3ft (23.9m)
- Empty Weight -1,280,105lbs (-580,646kg)
- Loaded Weight 49,280lbs (22,353kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 5.745
- Wing Loading 36.9lbs/ft2 (180.4kg/m2)
- Wing Area 1,334.0ft2 (123.9m2)
- Drag Points 84230
- Number of Parts 1166
- Control Surfaces 0