In this challenge you must build a Maritime Patrol aircraft from the 1930s-40s. The deadline is July 13th. The prize is 15 upvotes and a spotlight. The rules are as follows:
1) No mods except for XML and fine tuner.
2) Part count must be no more than 325.
3) No jet engines, hidden missiles, or infinite fuel tanks.
4) Coast Gaurd/Research aircraft are allowed, Military aircraft are expected to carry atleast a defensive armament unless its real life counterpart does not.
5) All builds must be a successor.
You can build a replica or a fictional plane. It is not required to have floats/pontoons on your plane, although aircraft that can land in water and on a runway will get extra points.
Builds will be graded on the following:
1) Realism (10 points)
2) Range (5 points)
3) Versatility (5 points) (Can it land on water and land/carry passengers and or cargo/perform attack runs)
4) Detail (15 points + 5 with a detailed cockpit) (A cockpit is not required but will increase score)
If you have questions ask in the comments
- Successors 4 airplane(s) +1032 bonus
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 1.6ft (0.5m)
- Length 3.3ft (1.0m)
- Height 3.3ft (1.0m)
- Empty Weight 595lbs (270kg)
- Loaded Weight 595lbs (270kg)
- Wing Loading N/A
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 385
- Number of Parts 3
- Control Surfaces 0
- Performance Cost 7