My first replica The EWR VJ101C-X2 Tiltjet:-
re uploaded because :I uploaded the wrong(uncompleted) one .....
I will always let other people test it more and I will try to be less stupid :(
MobileFriendly version(360 parts!): Touch me
- The right length, wingspan, height and takeoff weight.see it on Wikipedia!
- It have a semi-realistic turbojet afterburner:-
It have 4 different patterns and it changes every 10 to 30 seconds, this one is my favourite:- (The GIF is in slow motion the afterburner flashes way faster at normal speeds)
- It have custom airfoils ( Flaps .elevators and all that good stuff too)
- Realistic flaps;- it provides lift and when you use it at a high angle it kills the speed!
- It have a landingGear suspension system which is able to absorb a direct hit to the ground at the speed of 45mph. so no need to be very careful and cautious when landing in VTOL.
- Stable at 3 different speeds :- Top speed of hover mode"Stable"(230mph), Top speed of forward flight mode"Very very stable"(415mph),Top speed with afterburner"stable but not as the previous ones"(770mph).
- Have a slight thrust vectoring on the yaw and roll axis when in VTOL mode"Very limited"(activate slowmotion if you want to see it!)
- It contains a surprise.. "see it down below in the description"
- Attention to detail :- it goes to the point that one landing gear door closes after the other one just like in real life.
- the name of the aircraft is written on it, and it's very smooth!( And that's a F** lie).
How To take off in VTOL mode:-
1.Activate AG1 to transform to VTOL mode.
2.Throttle to 55% (stable hover at 50%"I should get an award for that exact number")
3.pick up some altitude"200ft is enough" then slide the VTOL slider to the third line the plane will be gaining altitude automatically IT WON"T FLIP DON"T TRY TO CORRECT IT.
4.When you achieve the speed of 120mph slide the VTOL bar all the way up, Now you are in hover flight "Don't throttle over 55% ok"
5.Deactivate AG1 and the plane will go forward , if you want you can activate the afterburner with AG2 "Be careful it drinks fuel".
How to land in Vtol:-
1. set the Throttle to 0% " This plane can glide very well and it stalls at 80mph"
2. Activate AG1 then set the throttle between 40% to 50%
3. Control your decent with the VTOL slide, that's it !
The Surprise;- (Not realistic the real thing didn't even fly with full fuel load, if you don't like it don't activate it!)
Don't you hate it when the enemy Ai or a bomber Ai laugh at at you because you're unarmed......
- Sneak behind them then Activate AG5 .....you will activate ;
-- 2*Rapid fire 20mm with custom smoke and realistic airtargets ammo belt(tracer, bullet,bullet,bullet,tracer)"Activate slowmotion if you want to see them".
-- Two thrust vectoring missiles but you must be very close to them"Max range is 3 miles and just like the real missile there is a little chance of sudden stop before reaching the target or the missile will loose the guidance if the enemy made alot of negative Gs maneuvers , tell me if you got one, the are rare but they happen"
If the convoy is near you,go and visit them with your Custom rocket pods. they will enjoy it!
AG1: VTOL mode
AG2: Afterburner"Fuel drinker"
AG3: Flaps "Trim slide "
AG4: Trim "Trim slide"
AG5: Surprise your enemies
AG6: navigation lights
AG7: make the wheels steerable"Roll"for those who fancy pretending to be a real pilot.
AG8: NEVER DEACTIVATE IT NEVER!"it controls the control surfaces,engines.....etc)
I'm extremely proud of this plane, I had a lot of fun building it, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed building it. any feedback is welcomed.
Thanks for the support everyone!you're the BEST!
- jamesPLANESii 10 months ago
- Kweed10 8 months ago
- ColonelStriker 9 months ago
- Irobert55 10 months ago
- Trainzo 10 months ago
- Sgtk 10 months ago
- PickyPlanes 9 months ago
- FairFireFight 9 months ago
- mikoyanster 10 months ago
- BaconRoll 10 months ago
- SimpleEric 9 months ago
- EngineerOtaku 10 months ago
- Potato21 9 months ago
- JettStorm 9 months ago
- ViridiCinis 10 months ago
- Ryn176 10 months ago
- ThomasRoderick 10 months ago
- JohnnyBoythePilot 10 months ago
- Kimcotupan15 9 months ago
- Griffinthedragon 9 months ago
- Fluffiboo 10 months ago
- DeidaraEnterprises 10 months ago
- Bearclaw189 10 months ago
- WaffleCakes 10 months ago
- MOPCKOEDNISHE 10 months ago
- USSR 10 months ago
- WarHawk95 10 months ago
- AtlasSP 8 months ago
- ThePilotDude 10 months ago
- SnoWFLakE0s 10 months ago
- P0TET0Z 9 months ago
- AWESOMENESS360 10 months ago
- TheCreatorandDestroyer99 10 months ago
- TheDepressedPig 9 months ago
- Nerfenthusiast 10 months ago
- JelloAircraftCorporation 10 months ago
- MDippold1995 10 months ago
- LancasterAce 10 months ago
- Hyattorama 10 months ago
- ainanen 10 months ago
- Simplemike 10 months ago
- Homemade 10 months ago
- SodiumChloride 10 months ago
- TheFantasticTyphoon 7 months ago
- Vidal99977 8 months ago
- Notaleopard 10 months ago
- JamesBoA 10 months ago
- Aeromen 10 months ago
- SakuraSaku 10 months ago
- Mobius1Cyka 10 months ago
- Armyguy1534 10 months ago
- Successors 3 airplane(s) +7 bonus
- This plane has been featured
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 21.8ft (6.6m)
- Length 51.6ft (15.7m)
- Height 13.6ft (4.1m)
- Empty Weight -650lbs (-295kg)
- Loaded Weight 13,419lbs (6,087kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 7.033
- Wing Loading 12.9lbs/ft2 (62.9kg/m2)
- Wing Area 1,041.4ft2 (96.8m2)
- Drag Points 4743
- Number of Parts 723
- Control Surfaces 11