My first replica The EWR VJ101C-X2 Tiltjet:-
re uploaded because :I uploaded the wrong(uncompleted) one .....
I will always let other people test it more and I will try to be less stupid :(
MobileFriendly version(360 parts!): Touch me
- The right length, wingspan, height and takeoff weight.see it on Wikipedia!
- It have a semi-realistic turbojet afterburner:-
It have 4 different patterns and it changes every 10 to 30 seconds, this one is my favourite:- (The GIF is in slow motion the afterburner flashes way faster at normal speeds)
- It have custom airfoils ( Flaps .elevators and all that good stuff too)
- Realistic flaps;- it provides lift and when you use it at a high angle it kills the speed!
- It have a landingGear suspension system which is able to absorb a direct hit to the ground at the speed of 45mph. so no need to be very careful and cautious when landing in VTOL.
- Stable at 3 different speeds :- Top speed of hover mode"Stable"(230mph), Top speed of forward flight mode"Very very stable"(415mph),Top speed with afterburner"stable but not as the previous ones"(770mph).
- Have a slight thrust vectoring on the yaw and roll axis when in VTOL mode"Very limited"(activate slowmotion if you want to see it!)
- It contains a surprise.. "see it down below in the description"
- Attention to detail :- it goes to the point that one landing gear door closes after the other one just like in real life.
- the name of the aircraft is written on it, and it's very smooth!( And that's a F** lie).
How To take off in VTOL mode:-
1.Activate AG1 to transform to VTOL mode.
2.Throttle to 55% (stable hover at 50%"I should get an award for that exact number")
3.pick up some altitude"200ft is enough" then slide the VTOL slider to the third line the plane will be gaining altitude automatically IT WON"T FLIP DON"T TRY TO CORRECT IT.
4.When you achieve the speed of 120mph slide the VTOL bar all the way up, Now you are in hover flight "Don't throttle over 55% ok"
5.Deactivate AG1 and the plane will go forward , if you want you can activate the afterburner with AG2 "Be careful it drinks fuel".
How to land in Vtol:-
1. set the Throttle to 0% " This plane can glide very well and it stalls at 80mph"
2. Activate AG1 then set the throttle between 40% to 50%
3. Control your decent with the VTOL slide, that's it !
The Surprise;- (Not realistic the real thing didn't even fly with full fuel load, if you don't like it don't activate it!)
Don't you hate it when the enemy Ai or a bomber Ai laugh at at you because you're unarmed......
- Sneak behind them then Activate AG5 .....you will activate ;
-- 2*Rapid fire 20mm with custom smoke and realistic airtargets ammo belt(tracer, bullet,bullet,bullet,tracer)"Activate slowmotion if you want to see them".
-- Two thrust vectoring missiles but you must be very close to them"Max range is 3 miles and just like the real missile there is a little chance of sudden stop before reaching the target or the missile will loose the guidance if the enemy made alot of negative Gs maneuvers , tell me if you got one, the are rare but they happen"
If the convoy is near you,go and visit them with your Custom rocket pods. they will enjoy it!
AG1: VTOL mode
AG2: Afterburner"Fuel drinker"
AG3: Flaps "Trim slide "
AG4: Trim "Trim slide"
AG5: Surprise your enemies
AG6: navigation lights
AG7: make the wheels steerable"Roll"for those who fancy pretending to be a real pilot.
AG8: NEVER DEACTIVATE IT NEVER!"it controls the control surfaces,engines.....etc)
I'm extremely proud of this plane, I had a lot of fun building it, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed building it. any feedback is welcomed.
Thanks for the support everyone!you're the BEST!
- This craft has been featured
- jamesPLANESii 4.0 years ago
- PlaneFlightX 3.9 years ago
- ColonelStriker 4.0 years ago
- Irobert55 4.0 years ago
- Trainzo 4.0 years ago
- Sgtk 4.0 years ago
- PickyPlanes 4.0 years ago
- FairFireFlight 3.9 years ago
- mikoyanster 4.0 years ago
- soundwave 4.0 years ago
- SimpleEric 4.0 years ago
- Ded 4.0 years ago
- Potato21 4.0 years ago
- JettStorm 4.0 years ago
- Vercynis 4.0 years ago
- Ryn176 4.0 years ago
- ThomasRoderick 4.0 years ago
- JohnnyBoythePilot 4.0 years ago
- Alisuchanka 4.0 years ago
- BowtheAvali 4.0 years ago
- Fluffiboo 4.0 years ago
- DeidaraEnterprises 4.0 years ago
- Bearclaw189 4.0 years ago
- WaffleCakes 4.0 years ago
- MOPCKOEDNISHE 4.0 years ago
- Renameduser4 4.0 years ago
- WarHawk95 4.0 years ago
- AtlasSP 3.9 years ago
- ThePilotDude 4.0 years ago
- SnoWFLakE0s 4.0 years ago
- POTETOZ 4.0 years ago
- AWESOMENESS360 4.0 years ago
- TheCreatorandDestroyer99 4.0 years ago
- Nerfenthusiast 4.0 years ago
- JelloAircraftCorporation 4.0 years ago
- MDippold1995 4.0 years ago
- Hyattorama 4.0 years ago
- ainanen 4.0 years ago
- Simplemike 4.0 years ago
- Typhoon03 3.8 years ago
- SilverArrowThePegasus 3.9 years ago
- ZetaAvalon 4.0 years ago
- SakuraSaku 4.0 years ago
- Mage2IsTriggered 4.0 years ago
- Armyguy1534 4.0 years ago
- Suubk27 1.9 years ago
- EasternPatrick 1.2 years ago
- Neruneten21 one month ago
- Successors 3 airplane(s) +7 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 21.8ft (6.6m)
- Length 51.6ft (15.7m)
- Height 13.6ft (4.1m)
- Empty Weight N/A
- Loaded Weight 13,419lbs (6,087kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 7.033
- Wing Loading 12.9lbs/ft2 (62.9kg/m2)
- Wing Area 1,041.4ft2 (96.8m2)
- Drag Points 4743
- Number of Parts 723
- Control Surfaces 11
- Performance Cost 3,015
It's The Best VTOL Plane I Ever Seen In SimplePlane, But What Is The Purpose Of Camera-1 When I Switch Between All Cameras ?
Arguably the best plane in simple planes
This is a work of ART!
Mobile friendly version: exists
Me with a dark-matter-powered iPad: I don’t need it.
PS. One time I ran a plane with more than 1800 parts with little lag on the HIGHEST detail level. So what would this cause? No lag of course.
Wow this is great and i am quite looking forward to it
BTW No problem!
@SakuraSaku This nightmare.(click me), also thanks.
Hey buddy congrats on 100 upvotes
BTW what will u build next?
@BrendenDaPrince MobileVersion: Am I a joke to you?
Too laggy for me to fly but cool plane
Flies quite nicely
Oof XD @Mmdben
Great plane. Great attention to detail.
@Mmdben My god, you're gonna hit 100 upvotes. What the duck.
@PvPSky Your Phone: I can run 1000 parts Lmao.
Me: Download a 900 parts creation, tries to run it at medium settings.
My PC :AlL RiGhT lEt mE StOp YoU tHerE.
If you own a more modern Phone, this shouldn’t be a Problem.
At least in my Experience with +1000 Part Builds on high Settings, Ground Traffic and 3 AI’s
This kinda turned into a Flex, so sorry lol
@Mmdben I was actually surprised that I could run this at med settings with almost 0 lag
Mobile friendly version link: exists
Me with a stupid powerful phone: I'm gonna pretend I didn't see that
@Adityo0502 Thanks! 𝐗-𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐩
Damn those screenshots look awsome