This is the 1958 Cessna 150. It is a Extremly stable tri-geared piston aircraft. It is used as a universal trainer typed aircraft. It has two-seats and is able to fly 6 miles a gallon. It has stall speed on 48 mph and a top speed of 124 Mph.
AG4 dip stick
Thank you for reading, enjoy this amazing aircraft!
- Created On iOS
- Wingspan 51.3ft (15.6m)
- Length 35.9ft (10.9m)
- Height 12.8ft (3.9m)
- Empty Weight 738lbs (334kg)
- Loaded Weight 1,267lbs (574kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.078
- Wing Loading 5.6lbs/ft2 (27.3kg/m2)
- Wing Area 226.5ft2 (21.0m2)
- Drag Points 1312
- Number of Parts 112
- Control Surfaces 34