Not my design, yes Junkers design bureau drew this up, Ag1 to raise ramp, Ag2 to launch.
So i had to make a few compromises on this one, i had it to take off vertically but doing that messes up the artificial horizon and weirdly the flying characteristics changed??? so here it is on a launcher, obviously designed as a point interceptor so has limited fuel.
here for design data
- DestinyAviation 2.5 years ago
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 15.1ft (4.6m)
- Length 23.5ft (7.2m)
- Height 13.1ft (4.0m)
- Empty Weight 112,689lbs (51,114kg)
- Loaded Weight 118,850lbs (53,909kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 3.119
- Wing Loading 201.3lbs/ft2 (982.8kg/m2)
- Wing Area 590.4ft2 (54.9m2)
- Drag Points 6019
- Number of Parts 434
- Control Surfaces 0