Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor v4.0
- AG1 = systems on.
- Throttle - forward.
- Throttle - greater than 90% = afterburners.
- Normal flight controls.
- VTOL down - flaps.
- CHAFF available.
- AG2 open fuel cover.
- AG3 for stabilisation (similar to auto pilot, but allows you to use weapons and other).
- AG8 nav lights off.
- All weapons use in game weapon controls.
- Weapon bays open automatically during launch.
- Machine gun flap opens on fire.
- Six bombs on external hard points included just for fun.
- Try to land on rear wheels first. Use Flaps and/or AG3 to assist.
- Try 10% throttle on landing and then cut power and brake.
- Missile usage indicator in cockpit.
- Afterburners use funkytrees; >90% throttle they activate.
- Missiles ignite a second or so after being released.
- Gauges using flight data inputs: HUD horizon indicator, speed, altitude, direction, fuel and low fuel indicators.
- Credit to #Sauce for the fuselage.
- Cockpit parts borrowed from #TheCatBaron.
- Dogfighting - try at 50% thrust.
Lockheed Martin | F-22 | Raptor
Number of Parts