The AgustaWestland AW609, formerly the Bell/Agusta BA609, is a twin-engined tiltrotor VTOL aircraft with a configuration similar to the Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey. It is capable of landing vertically like a helicopter while having a range and speed in excess of conventional rotorcraft.
AG-1 = Lights
AG-2 = Nothing
3+Gear = Landing gear extension/retraction
4+Gear = Gear door open/close
MORE CONTROLS BELOW!
6+TRIM = Door
AG-8 = Lock Engines for forward flight mode
VTOL: UP = Tilt rotor to forward flight
VTOL: DOWN = To look like an idiot
Throttle: 44% = Takeoff/Hover
HOW TO FLY:
1. Throttle to 45%
2. Climb a few hundred feet
3. Slowly ease VTOL slider upwards
4. Once VTOL slider hits 3/4 the way up, THROTTLE TO FULL!
5. Lock engine possition via AG-8
1. Unlock engines via AG-8
2. Lower throttle to 30% slowly to decrease speed.
3. Gently lower VTOL to middle
4. Once slowed down to under 40mph, increase power to 35%
5. Adjust the power between 35% to 45% for landings
Cockpit: Cockpit view, centre of the cockpit.
Cam 1-4: Cabin view
Cam 5-6: Cockpit
Cam 7: Toilet. :)
- Fully decorated interior
- Smooth exterior
- Realistic airfoils
- 1:1ish replica
- Stable VTOL
- Operational doors
- Functional cockpit
- Custom engines and props
- Custom flaps, elevators and ailerons
- Dank landing gears (custom suspension system) (be happy, BaconEggs)
- Realistic landing gears
> WARNING: Does not fly at realistic speed (Slower by 100mph).
> NO MOBILE FRIENDLY VERSIONS! Making a mobile version requires re-working VTOL functionalities. Therefore proving it improbable.