also almond is cool
So, this quaint little tug-style narrowboat is built with several objectives in mind
3. Looks Good
(Not a good looking airplane...)
4. Able to do Business onboard
(In more ways than one...)
- Throttle to go, Brake to stop, Yaw to turn.
- AG1: Stern Door; Lavatory Door, Bow Glass Door.
- AG2: Window shades
- AG3: Ambient night-time visual assistant apparatuses
- AG4: Control panel
- AG5+Brake: Reverse gear
If you think 15Kts is slow, don't download the boat.
You need a jet to go Mach 2, not a sodding narrowboat.
Anyway, thanks for your visit and Bon Voyage!
- Created On Mac
- Wingspan 16.0ft (4.9m)
- Length 129.7ft (39.5m)
- Height 20.8ft (6.3m)
- Empty Weight -1,558,708lbs (-707,019kg)
- Loaded Weight 15,043lbs (6,823kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 1.12
- Wing Loading 65.8lbs/ft2 (321.1kg/m2)
- Wing Area 228.7ft2 (21.3m2)
- Drag Points 21125
- Number of Parts 1113
- Control Surfaces 0