Relations with the development of other armored vehicles by other states (factions) and in connection with the obsolescence of the PRT platform. K.Corp began the development of a completely new and promising universal wheeled platform codenamed KRT. And the first was a BMP based on it with impressive armament, excellent armor and high speed.
KRT-74 Defender is an infantry fighting vehicle developed by the KrayTechnology Corp. armored fighting vehicle, the main purpose of which is fire support and transportation of infantry squadron (infantry) personnel to the combat mission site with the possibility of landing on a machine-gun fire.
Armor and weapons:
Good booking of side and stern protrusions from 40 + mm, as well as frontal protection from 57 mm projectiles due to composite modular armor with the active use of ceramic elements, also has a countercumulation substrate made of fiberglass-based composite panels to soften the blows with accumulating projectiles. It also has a double-layer underbody protection in a V-shaped bend that can withstand an explosion of up to 15 kg of explosives in TNT equivalent under any wheel. All seats also have a mine design.
- 57-mm automatic cannon to defeat light and medium armored vehicles of the enemy.
There is also a 7.62-mm machine gun in combination with the Autocannon for enemy manpower.
- 4 anti-tank guided missiles in two containers to destroy enemy armored vehicles.
There are also grenade launchers to create smoke and infrared screens.
- 2-axis weapon stabilizer
- Horizontal retainer weapons (method as in the "2S38 Derivation" from Leehopard).
- Can swim! (Do not go to the sea :))
- Beautiful sighting complex.
- Transports up to 10 fully armed soldiers.
- Modular design.
Management and commands:
- W.A.S.D - Management
- Ag-1 Lights
- machine gun Ag-2 7,62mm
- 57-mm autocannon Ag-3 (adjustment of yaw / trim).
- Ag-4 Open containers with ATGM.
- Night vision device AG-5.
- AG-6 to move (and turn) on the water.
- AG-7 Turn on when you are in the water.
- AG-8 Enable / disable mounting system.
All successful trips :)
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 11.2ft (3.4m)
- Length 26.2ft (8.0m)
- Height 17.7ft (5.4m)
- Empty Weight 24,802lbs (11,250kg)
- Loaded Weight 25,597lbs (11,610kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 5.794
- Wing Loading 38,049.0lbs/ft2 (185,771.5kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.7ft2 (0.1m2)
- Drag Points 8553
- Number of Parts 703
- Control Surfaces 0
- Performance Cost 2,613