Sukhoi SU-57 "Felon"
An update version with fully functioning cockpit and instruments from patch 1.11 HERE.
656 parts version (degraded pixel camo) here.
471 parts version (prototype livery) here.
This is my take on the SU-57 Felon.
Comes with my most advance fly-by-funky-tree system, I use PID in control surfaces which result in the aircraft flying super smooth.
But there is a problem, PID won't work for more than 4 rotator somehow so I have to use PID for just elevators and rudders.
I modeled this plane's engine after the second stage engine, that's why the nozzle is serrated.
And there are limited source material that I can get my hand on so there surely will be some inaccuracy here and there.
For performance, I set my engine thrust to 107.9 kN (24,300 lbf) dry and 171.7 kN (38,600 lbf) in afterburner and I just get the mass and wing loading close to what the source said.
I hope you all enjoy flying my Felon!!
- 3D thrust vectoring
- post-stall maneuvers and supermaneuvrability.
- Relaxed stability flight model.
- PID Fly-by-funky-tree system.
- Custom landing gear and landing gear sequence.
- G-force simulated cockpit view
- G-force limiter
- Gun smoke and tracer effect.
- Wing bending under g load.
- Custom weapons bay.
- AG1: Supermaneuvrability mode. (Disable aoa limiter to be able to do PSM.)
- AG2: Disable g limiter
- AG3: Flaps.
- AG4: drogue parachute.
- AG8: Toggle navigation lights.
AG1 is what you need to activate to do impressive maneuvers, when you press AG1 There are no visual indication that supermaneuvrability is on , the aircraft will gain more maneuverability and will when you are slow enough. (about 450 km/h)
- Cobra maneuver.
- Rolling Cobra maneuver.
- Kulbit maneuver.
- Flat spin.
- My signature maneuver.
In fly-by-wire, the plane fly you.
You are merely a suggestion where to fly.
- Successors 7 airplane(s)
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 48.4ft (14.8m)
- Length 67.2ft (20.5m)
- Height 16.2ft (4.9m)
- Empty Weight 35,305lbs (16,014kg)
- Loaded Weight 55,038lbs (24,965kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 4.164
- Wing Loading 87.5lbs/ft2 (427.2kg/m2)
- Wing Area 629.0ft2 (58.4m2)
- Drag Points 2661
- Number of Parts 929
- Control Surfaces 4
- Performance Cost 3,974