^cough^ ^cough^ ^choke^ ^vomit^
"Famed for its Fuel Consumption and Wobbly Landings"
So, this peculiar object is built with several insignificant objectives in mind:
(Who am I kidding...)
2. Below 700 Parts.
3. Looks Good.
(Beauty is not in the eyes of beholders)
4. Does VTOL things
- Pitch to Pitch, Roll to Roll, Yaw to Yaw.
- VTOL: Flappës
- Trim: Trim (how novel)
- AG1: Blinkies
- AG2: Spot-Blinkies
- AG3: Enable VTOL stuff
- AG3+VTOL: Engine Tilt
- AG3+AG4: Massively powerful Airbrake (Makes VTOL landing a bit easier)
- AG7: Door and things
Suggested landing procedure, in sequence:
1: Throttle down to ~20%, groundspeed ~150kts
2: Extend some flap till the plane flies level
3: Activate AG3 when flap slide is around half way down
5: Brake. At 80kts GS, flap full down, apply throttle ~40%, pitch backwards to slow down, expect to gain altitude.
6. Below 40kts GS, activate AG4, reduce horizontal speed by flying the thing as a helicopter, add thrust if necessary.
7. Descend, throttle ~50%
8. ~58%-65% throttle to make a survivable landing
9. Reduce thrust immediately after contacting ground.
Or just land it, skip the hassle.
also at ~65% throttle it starts to lift off
Anyway, don't drink paraffin and have a good day!
- Feanor 3 months ago
- jamesPLANESii 3 months ago
- KerlonceauxIndustries 3 months ago
- Hyperloop 3 months ago
- Dimkal 3 months ago
- GrizzlitnCFSP 3 months ago
- Ephwurd 3 months ago
- MAHADI 3 months ago
- RussianAce 3 months ago
- Chancey21 3 months ago
- AWESOMENESS360 3 months ago
- AtlasMilitaryIndustries 3 months ago
- Typhoon03 3 months ago
- Ian_Yashima 3 months ago
- NonameMini 3 months ago
- TheNightmareCompany 3 months ago
- PioThePioneer 3 months ago
- Created On Mac
- Wingspan 87.9ft (26.8m)
- Length 81.0ft (24.7m)
- Height 20.0ft (6.1m)
- Empty Weight -4,734,385lbs (-2,147,483kg)
- Loaded Weight 11,141lbs (5,053kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 24.205
- Wing Loading 11.5lbs/ft2 (56.3kg/m2)
- Wing Area 966.4ft2 (89.8m2)
- Drag Points 6934
- Number of Parts 741
- Control Surfaces 8