I remade my SuperHornet.
I've learned a lot from Sause's great FA18E. (Especialy, how to make intake, airstrake)
He's one of the best builder I've ever seen. I genuinely respect him and his job.
AG3:Catapult launch bar.
AG8:Cut main engine off.
Landing:12% power, flaps all down.
Carrier landing:AG2and5, 9?10% power, flaps all down.(little bit difficult though)
If main gears do unsymmetric, Activate5 and pitch up a little.
I fixed vertical stabs' position.
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 46.8ft (14.3m)
- Length 61.3ft (18.7m)
- Height 16.8ft (5.1m)
- Empty Weight 36,711lbs (16,652kg)
- Loaded Weight 36,711lbs (16,652kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 11.814
- Wing Loading 24.2lbs/ft2 (118.0kg/m2)
- Wing Area 1,519.1ft2 (141.1m2)
- Drag Points 16619
- Number of Parts 1003
- Control Surfaces 6