Engineer: So how many concepts do you want to use in this model?
After a month of thinking of a way to outdo myself, in three days, I've built something greater than an Amphibious Widebody Airliner: a Flying Amphibious Oceanliner, a long overdue Airship model.
- Amphibious? Check.
- Double Decker? Check.
- Panoramic windows? Check.
- Multiple Propfan Jets? Check.
- Double Hull and a Bridge? Check.
- Luxury services? Probably.
I was expecting this to go big, but before this I thought the Beribus was big. I'm in love now. This plane is, in the end, a fusion of a lot of my older builds:
- Beribus CAC542-100LR "Otter"
- Werdon PO604 "Water Buffalo"
- Swanson EJC241NEO "Alpha Cagarra"
- Swanson LAC1HC "Gemini Condor"
- Werdon SPC2RS "SpaceScraper"
A huge thanks to @Kimfri for helping with the screenshots.
AG1 - Toggle Power
AG2 - Toggle Navigation Lights
AG3+VTOL UP - Enable Flaps Configuration
- 75-100% - 7.5º
- 50-75% - 15º
- 0-50% - 30º
AG4+Trim - Enable Pitch and Climb Rate Autopilot
AG5+Roll - Enable Roll and Bank Angle Autopilot
AG6 - Enable Autothrottle
- 0-20% - Taxi Power - GS 0-20kts
- 21-100% - Flight Power - TAS 120-400kts
VTOL Down - Trust Reverser
Max Speed - 370kts IAS
- Power Lights on
PRE-FLIGHT TAXI PROCEDURE
- AG3 active
- VTOL fully up
- Taxi to runway
- Navigation Lights on
RUNWAY TAKE-OFF PROCEDURE
- VR at 140kts
- Gear up
- AG3 off
WATER TAKE-OFF PROCEDURE
- Gear up
- VR at 160kts
- AG3 off
- AG3 active
- Center VTOL
- Approach at 120kts (+15kts if fully loaded)
AFTER-FLIGHT TAXI PROCEDURE
- AG3 deactivated
- Navigation Lights off
- After parking, Clearance Lights off.
- KerlonceauxIndustries 2.0 years ago
- UnmanagedReservoir 2.0 years ago
- Zott 2.0 years ago
- TonnkatuTonnkatuThePig 2.0 years ago
- Typhoon03 2.0 years ago
- ZetaAvalon 2.0 years ago
- Inuyasha8215 2.0 years ago
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 380.6ft (116.0m)
- Length 287.1ft (87.5m)
- Height 60.1ft (18.3m)
- Empty Weight 614,152lbs (278,575kg)
- Loaded Weight 894,263lbs (405,631kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.527
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.031
- Wing Loading 5.8lbs/ft2 (28.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 152,888.8ft2 (14,203.9m2)
- Drag Points 53966
- Number of Parts 1402
- Control Surfaces 0
- Performance Cost 5,501
The wing is just an absolute unit HOLY MOLY
@SemedianIndustries im sorry i always missed your incredible builds :'(
i thought i was already following you xD
@demoman9 that's what you inspired me for
@SemedianIndustries Jeez this thing is massive 🤣 interesting too see so many double prop+turbine engines on it
@HyperViper thanks man
@DripYeager it isn't
why is your name in discord SemenIndustries
@Zanedavid the Beast
So it’s a...oh wow yeah....
B U T T E R
i took this for a test flight and i have to say, this can butter some bread
Hey, there is no need for thanks when a creation has so much work poured into both how it flies and the code. Thanks to you for checking out my latest work, it means quite a bit to me
@AuroraPolaris @asteroidbook345 @HeavyHeavytheC22 thanks guys!
@SemedianIndustries Im a seaplane enthusiast and this is waayyyy better than my big seaplane. I might have to go back and make a new plane.
@SemedianIndustries you're welcome Shinji
@Tabris thanks Kaworu
@soldier289 @FishMiner thanks dudes
@Grob0s0VBRa @GuyFolk @Strikercritsilver thank you my brothers
@MDDJB @ChigauNoKana @UnmanagedResevoir thancc
@Scorpii @Bowthedragon @PathologeSchmidt thanks my dudes
@GCPrototypes @Liquidfox01 @KerlonceauxIndustries thanks a million guys
@SolarisAir @BagelPlane @Kimfri thanks for the updoots
@demoman9 it's here